A Family Favorite
A plate of Deviled Eggs is often the first to go at special occasions. We’ve improved the traditional recipe with the help of Pickerfresh Banana Peppers.
Deviled Eggs are an easy appetizer or side. Check out our twist on this traditional family favorite using our Pickerfresh Bananas Peppers. Their tangy flavor adds a special punch that you’re sure to enjoy.
- 6 eggs
- 10-12 Pickerfresh Sliced Banana Peppers
- 2 tablespoons Pickerfresh Sliced Banana Pepper brine
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Garnish: 8 Sliced Banana Peppers, paprika, chive
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Boil for 12-15 minutes after the water reaches the boiling point. Rinse the eggs under cold water and carefully peel them. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks using a spoon. In a food processor, blend egg yolk, banana peppers, pickle brine, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and black pepper until smooth. Carefully divide and spoon the mixture into each egg white half. Garnish with banana pepper, chive, and paprika.